It isn’t just a holy grail ritual for A-Listers to rock bright, pearly white & sleek teeth… the average individual is hooked on obtaining the same result without having to spend all those big bucks… and consumer products companies have made it their aim to provide cheaper, effective, and safe solutions to the average consumer.
Almost all the teeth related products we use have a whitening agenda added to them… but this question still stands… which ones actually work and which ones are just a pile of lies? Our Pro-on-board Kinza Asghar settles the topic once and for all, she also demonstrates her daily teeth hygiene routine for us, which of course we’re sharing with you girls!
Some Interesting Facts:
- Baking soda has natural whitening properties, which is why it’s a popular ingredient in commercial toothpaste. (CLICK HERE for some awesome teeth whitening hacks!)
- Many commercial whitening products contain hydrogen peroxide, although at a much higher concentration than you will use.
- Apple cider vinegar has been used for centuries as a disinfectant and natural cleaning product.
- A diet high in fruits and vegetables may be good for both your body and your teeth.
PRO-ON-BOARDS KINZA ASGHAR’S PRODUCT LIST:
Some of the products that are on Beauty Hooked’s Approved list are also on our Pro-on-board Kinza’s Lust List to keep those teeth healthy & happy!
- Listerine Mouthwash
- Baking Soda
- American Garden Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sensodyne Tooth Paste
- Oral-B Floss
Our Pro-on-board Kinza Asghar, explains exactly how you should take over your chompers and what kind of routine you should follow on a daily basis. To check out our previous takeovers by our awesome Pro-on-boards and SUBSCRIBE to our awesome YouTube Channel Click Here!
Oh, and If you like this pro-on-board as much as we did, then make sure you follow her on her social mediums…
Comment below and let us know which other topics YOU would like us to cover?