Lately we all have been drifting towards the different amazing face oils and serum which are newly launched and for a change we girls prefer using them over day or night creams. Isn’t this shocking? Lactic, azelaic, glycolic, salicylic, mandelic, hyaluronic acid all of these names seem so complicated yet these are amazing for our skin. Today we are here to tell you girls what serums will work wonder for your skin and how lately these acids have taken over the beauty world in a matter of days.
WHAT IS SALICYLIC ACID?
Among all acne fighting ingredients, Salicylic Acid is one of the most common and the most effective. This is a plant-based acid, harvested from botanical sources such as the white willow tree. Salicylic acid is more oil-soluble so it can penetrate into the pores of the skin. This miracle ingredient has proven to be a Hero one especially for people who suffer from chronic breakouts.
BENEFITS OF SALICYLIC ACIDS:
- Salicylic Acid is an excellent chemical exfoliant that penetrates skin. Not only does it help soften skin, but it works to slough away layers of dead skin cells on top of the skin, leaving you with a smoother, brighter complexion.
- This ingredient visibly reduces the size of pimples and blackheads.
- Salicylic Acid is a powerful acne-fighting ingredient. It works by reducing the number of skin cells within pores, which helps prevent pimples from forming.
- Apart from it’s acne, blackhead and whitehead fighting properties, Salicylic Acid also uses helps other skincare products penetrate deeper into your skin providing one of kind anti-inflammatory properties while smoothing and soothing out your skin.
- Having extra ordinary exfoliating properties, this hero ingredient is also found in several hair care products as well.
WHO SHOULD AVOID SALICYLIC ACID:
Too much of anything hurts and it’s same with this ingredient as well. You only need a tinsy bit of Salicylic Acid to work as it can irritate and dry skin for those that are very sensitive or those who overuse it. Also, applying Salycilic Acid to large portions of your body might result in salicylate poisoning, so you better use it on the problematic areas only.
Beauty Hooked has managed to come up with a number of products which are enriched with just the right amounnt of salicylic acids. Scroll Down and Enjoy!!!
GARNIER PUREACTIVE 3IN1 FACE WASH/SCRUB/MASK
To SHOP GARNIER PUREACTIVE 3IN1 FACE WASH/SCRUB/MASK (Rs 329), Click HERE
SPA IN A BOTTLE ESSENTIAL WHITE BEAUTY CREAM
To SHOP SPA IN A BOTTLE ESSENTIAL WHITE BEAUTY CREAM (Rs 2,100), Click HERE
Salicylic acid 2% solution with 2% salicylic acid and witch hazel
MURAD ANCE REDUCER
NEUTROGENA OIL FREE ACNE WASH
WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH WE WANT YOUTHFUL AND ACNE FREE SKIN. SO LETS USE THESE PRODUCTS IN OUR DAILY SKINCARE ROUTINE!!!
*Disclaimer: All articles published on Beauty Hooked are based on heavy and thorough research by our beauty consultants, makeup artist and experts. All products recommended have been tried and tested by us personally and only then recommended to you. All these products, at the prices presented, are as of the publication date of the article. Prices presented in the article may vary across retailers in Pakistan depending on the retailer’s margin.0