We are always on the search for something which will make our skin soft, smooth and shine from within but the question is are we even searching for the right products or not? Recently Rosehip Oil has taken over the beauty world with a storm. What exactly is Rosehip Oil? Most of us do not know the answer to this question. Beauty Hooked is here to guide you about your next favorite organic product which needs to be in your skincare routine.
is harvested from the seeds of rose bushes, and is full of vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids that supposedly do wonderful things for your face. Since many announced that they use rosehip oil regularly, and .
Too good to be true? Its worth a shot!!!
Benefits of RoseHip
- Moisturizes Skin
- Brightens Skin Tone
- Helps fade Scars
- Exfoliates Skin
- Treats Wrinkles
- It can help reverse the damage of excess sunlight during the summer.
- Using sparingly, it will leave no more greasiness on the skin than your average skin cream
How To Use?
- Wash face in the morning.
- Apply two to three drops of rosehip oil on your face.
- Don’t touch the oil directly, use a cotton puff or an eyedropper to get the oil out of the bottle. This minimizes contamination of your oil, and it will last much longer.
- Avoid the recesses around your eyes.
- Gently massage into your skin until it’s fully absorbed.
- Apply makeup normally.
- Wash your face at bedtime.
- Apply your rosehip oil to your clean skin.
- If you need it more often, apply again
Beauty Hooked is here with their favourite Rosehip Products which will totally change your skincare routine.
AURA CRAFT ROSEHIP OIL
To SHOP AURA CRAFT ROSE OIL (Rs 1,800), Click HERE
CONATURAL ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL
To SHOP CONATURAL ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL (Rs 3,780), Click HERE
GONATURAL ROSEHIP OIL
To SHOP GONATURAL ROSEHIP OIL (Rs 590),Click HERE
YELLOW BERRY ROSEHIP SEED OIL
To SHOP YELLOW BERRY ROSEHIP SEED OIL (Rs 2,395), Click HERE
Are you thinking to include Rose Hip oil in your daily routine????
*Disclaimer: All articles published on Beauty Hooked are based on heavy and thorough research by our beauty consultants, makeup artist and experts. All products recommended have been tried and tested by us personally and only then recommended to you. All these products, at the prices presented, are as of the publication date of the article. Prices presented in the article may vary across retailers in Pakistan depending on the retailer’s margin.”0