Well we all know how much one hates dark spots, patchy tones, pimples, overall loss of glow caused by pollution and sun, or in general bad habits! Every woman wants the perfect, glowing skin, who wouldn’t! and trust us we have tried and tested A TON of products that claim to do just that and failed miserably. There are literally hundreds of products in the market claiming to give you that natural glow, so when we heard of one that claims to be “a lightening moisturiser that goes well beyond just whitening your skin. With the new Pond’s white beauty, your skin visibly transforms into a radiant pinkish-white glow,” and in just for Rs 99/-, we had to give it a shot! Here is what we thought:
Pond’s White Beauty Daily Spot Less Lightening Cream
Who hasnt heard of “Ponds”? Even our grandmothers have because this brand has been around for ages. But recently we noticed the brand has been stepping up its game, proof of which can be seen in the increased number of their skincare creams, serums and face washes occupying shelves in the market. A recent addition the Ponds white beauty daily spotless cream caught our attention for its raving reviews. Let’s have a look and see how it fares.
What it does?
- Works from inside-out on the skin with non-oily , light feel texture.
- Has Genwhite active which absorbs deep to fade away spots and dullness at the source, and anti- oxidant lightening action which works on dark circles.
- SPF 15 with UVA and UVB sunscreens.
- It gently evens out skin tone as it works from within to nourish protect.
- Created by an international company under strict quality standards, which means the ingredients you are putting on your face are tested not to be harmful in any way.
- Very affordable pricing starting at Rs. 99/- only.
- Easily available to buy online and in local stores.
- Contains Glycerin which is a nourishing moisturiser that penetrates into skin to improve skins natural water balance.
- Contains Vitamin B3 which is known to act on melanin to give you a lighter and glowing complexion.
- Contains Pearl Extracts known to stimulate the skin and help create smooth, radiant skin.
- SPF 15 which is always a bonus.
- Controls face oil.
- Has a good scented fragrance
- Very mattyfying and not meant for dry skin
- Doesn’t blend easily
- Leaves slight streaks on skin after application
What the internet is saying about it?
Price and Availability:
25gm for Rs 99 and 50gm Rs 149
To Shop Pond’s White Beauty Daily Spot Less Lightening Cream Click HERE
Packed in an attractive glass jar with a pink lid, the packaging too has a familiar feminine feel. Its very durable and travel friendly perfect for carrying around in your bag or tucking neatly away on your dresser.
The flirty twist however lies in the texture of this fairness cream that feels more like a fluffy mousse than like a cream. Though incredibly soft to touch, it thickens up instantly upon applying. The cream mattifies oily summer skin lending to an immediate pearly glow!
If you are someone who likes the nostalgic scent of the dream flower talc then this product will satisfy with its scent. It has a distinct floral scent which is not strong enough to get overbearing. Smells just like Pond’s talcum powder.
Can be used at night and in the morning and its best to add it to your regular CTM (cleanse, tone, moisturise) routine. To be applied in circular motions until it’s completely absorbed. You will feel the difference in your complexion within one to three weeks depending on your skin type, tone and composition.
OUR FINAL VERDICT
This cream is designed to provide you multifaceted benefits which we believe it does. It does not provide immediate results, however, but worked surprisingly well within a matter for about 3 weeks for us. It did make skin look radiant and bright with regular use, and we loved that the SPF 15 was a bonus. If you have very dry skin, this one is probably not for you. The feminine, good quality packaging is love and the pricing is to be honest, too good to be true.
Pond’s White Beauty Daily Spot Less Lightening Cream is BEAUTY HOOKED APPROVED!
We hope you loved the review as much as we loved sharing it to you!!! Stay hooked to BeautyHooked.com for your ultimate guide to beauty purchases.