Face primer is a base for your makeup that makes it go on for the longest time. You’ve been using it for years, but did you know you should probably be using an eye primer too? Primer helps your eye makeup to the next level so everything stays in place and on point.
What actually does a primer do?
- Primer helps improves your eye skin’s texture
- Helps Eye Makeup go on smoother and last longer
- Keeps your eye makeup in place and prevents it from creasing
How to apply primer on eyes?
- Apply it with a Camouflage Brush
- You can use your fingers to apply as well
When should we use Eye Primer?
- If you have deep set eyes, more oily skin you need to use a primer.
- When your eye shadow doesn’t appear as vibrant as it looks in the pot or compact, try an eye primer to help it come out true to color on your eyelid.
- If you want to wear eye shadow apply it as a base.
Here’s a list for the best recommended Eye Primers.
MAKEUP REVOLUTION FOCUS & FIX EYE PRIMER ORIGINAL
To SHOP MAKEUP REVOLUTION FOCUS & FIX EYE PRIMER ORIGINAL (Rs 750),Click HERE
ESSENCE 2 IN1 EYESHADOW & PRIMER
To SHOP ESSENCE 2 IN 1 EYESHADOW & PRIMER (Rs 475), Click HERE
GOLDEN ROSE EYESHADOW PRIMER
To SHOP GOLDEN ROSE EYESHADOW PRIMER (Rs 1,246), Click HERE
MAKEUP REVOLUTUON AQUA SEAL LIQUID EYE PRIMER
To SHOP MAKEUP REVOLUTUON AQUA SEAL LIQUID EYE PRIMER (Rs 695), Click HERE
LOREAL INFALLIBLE EYE PAINT PRIMER
To SHOP LOREAL INFALLIBLE EYE PAINT PRIMER (Rs 1,799), Click HERE
*Disclaimer: All articles published on Beauty Hooked are based on heavy and thorough research by our beauty consultants, makeup artist and experts. All products recommended have been tried and tested by us personally and only then recommended to you. All these products, at the prices presented, are as of the publication date of the article. Prices presented in the article may vary across retailers in Pakistan depending on the retailer’s margin.