Nobody wants to have a layer of cake on their faces in this sweaty hot weather. Foundation with sheer to no overage looks flawless and pretty on all skin types. The trend is to keep your foundation as minimal as possible no matter what other products you use for the makeup look, the skin has to be very bare looking as per the trend.
Read below to find out more about the article.
How to rock this trend?
- Apply a light primer just to smooth out the skin and make it even for the foundation to glide on easily.
- Take the sheerest coverage foundation at the back of your hand and lightly dot it on your face and dab it in with a damp beauty blender.
- A damp beauty blender always gives an airbrush effect on the face and blends in the foundation without getting caked up and settling in the smile lines or wrinkles.
- The trick is to apply the foundation as lightly as you can, either with a damp beauty blender or with a foundation brush with setting spray on it.
What you’ll need for this look?
- A primer.
We recommend Benefit Porefessional and can be purchased here!
- A sheer coverage foundation.
We recommend by Mac face and body foundation and can be purchased here!
- A beauty blender.
We recommend the best one by Real Techniques and can be purchased here!
- A facial setting spray.
We recommend the best one by Mac and can be purchased here!
We love this video tutorial by Karima McKimmie on YouTube, that demonstrates how to achieve the perfect sheer, no coverage, skin like foundation routine.
Want our experts to cover more trends and beauty news under the sun? comment below and let us know.