What is life if you don’t glow like a goddess all over? These passing years have all been about trends regarding beauty with new makeup products and more, but glowing from within is something familiar for all of us. This trend is to glow and shine all over to make your skin look more radiant and fresh.
Read below to see what the trend is about.
The trend is to apply the highlighter all over the face, but mainly focusing on your high points of the face. The best places to apply the highlighter are the cheekbones, the cupids bow, the temples, and the bridge of the nose and under the eyebrows. But now many people have started highlighting their ears for a more glowing depth.
We will tell you exactly what you need to do for this trend
- After completing all your makeup look, take a subtle highlighter in the end
- Use a brush for applying a highlighter on the high points of your face
- Dab in the highlighter with a damp beauty blender to give it a soft blended look
- Spray some facial mist on top to settle in the highlighter
The products you will need are:
- A highlighter palette we recommend by Huda Beauty which can be purchased here!
- Highlighter fan brush we recommend by Real Techniques which can be purchased here!
- A beauty sponge we recommend by Real Techniques which can be purchased here!
- A facial mist we recommend by Urban Decay which can be purchased here!
We loved this tutorial by Desi Perkins on YouTube! She perfectly encaptures everything that we’ve mentioned above!
Want our experts to cover more trends under the sun? comment below and let us know!