Applying a lipstick is every girl’s favorite job of the day, but applying a little sheen to it is a different task. This look can be worn very easily but the way you apply it, contrasting it with your eyes that is something very tricky. Read below and let us tell you what the trend is about
Metallic lips can be contrasted with different eye makeups or different makeup looks overall. For example, with a golden subtle eye look you can wear a dark pink lipstick and apply a golden highlighter in the middle of your lips for a bigger pout and to make metallic lips. To make it more interesting, you can also apply a lip topper on top of your lipsticks to make then look glossier and shinier. Another best way to make your lips look metallic is by applying a foiled eyeshadow by adding some fix+ in it and applying it on your lips
How to follow the trend?
- Apply any lipstick matching with your makeup look
- Take a shimmery or a foiled eyeshadow with your finger and apply it on the lips by adding some fix+ in it
- Rub it gently and blend it in with your lipstick
- Apply a lip topper on the lips for a more sheen finish
For this look, you will need
- A lip topper we recommend by TT cosmetics in the shade pixie dust which can be purchased here!
- A foiled or shimmery eyeshadow we recommend by Makeup revolution which can be purchased here!
- Setting spray, the Fix+ by MAC cosmetics is what we recommend which can be purchased here!
We love this video by madamehair on YouTube! She perfectly demonstrates how to rock those metallic lips…
Want our experts to cover more trends under the sun? Comment below and let us know!