Foundation for Mature Skin
Applying foundation to mature skin can be a challenge, but it shouldn’t be. Here are some tips to help you get the best application possible:
1. Invest in a good-quality foundation. The more expensive the product, the better it will be for your skin.
2. Apply it with a large brush or sponge rather than fingers or sponges that have been used before. Make sure you use clean brushes and sponges every time you use them on other people’s faces!
3. Do not apply too much foundation at once because this will make your face look greasy and blotchy after a while. This happens if you apply too much product on top of dry skin, which is common when applying foundation over mature skin!
4. Apply foundation to your face in light layers so that it does not look heavy or cakey on your face at all times throughout the day or evening hours!
5. Always apply moisturizer after applying foundation because this will make sure that your skin is properly hydrated and moisturized throughout the entire day/evening hours!