Love seeing those gorgeous love nails on Instagram? Us too! We love all the playful funky things you can do to your nails, thanks to nail extensions. But you can’t always have luscious long nails and we are here to guide you on how to smash your nail look all day, every day!
HERE ARE SOME DOS AND DON’TS OF GETTING NAIL EXTENSIONS AND ROCKING THEM!
1. Nail acrylics are awesome, but you have to make sure your nails are at their peak health as well! The better your nails are from the ground end, the better the results you’ll have without facing much nail damage!
2. Once you get your nails done, make sure they aren’t exposed to harsh elements like chemicals, etc, as that can ruin your freshly done extensions and even your nail beds!
3. We know you gotta do your everyday tasks, like the superwoman you are! but, make sure to wear rubber gloves, especially when working around the house, so can keep the external elements away from your gorgeous nails
4. Stop nail-biting sis! We know you can get stressed out and nibble on your nails, but that does a lot of damage to your nail health. You cannot bite your acrylics! They will immediately break and can cause injury to your nail bed!
5. Get your acrylics removed by a professional salon! Removing them can be a difficult process and you have to make sure you don’t hurt yourself or cause any damage to your natural nails!
Got more beauty-related concerns? Subscribe and say goodbye to all your problems!
*Disclaimer: All articles published on Beauty Hooked are based on heavy and thorough research by our beauty consultants, makeup artists, and experts. All products recommended have been tried and tested by us personally and only then recommended to you. All these products, at the prices presented, are as of the publication date of the article. Prices presented in the article may vary across retailers in Pakistan depending on the retailer’s margin