Timeless Beauty is the dream of every other girl out there….but how to achieve it? We are sharing three secret ingredients that can help you achieve it in no time! Trust us, this is all you need.
Did you know that Aloe Vera is known as the plant of immortality because of its natural richness. The incredibly useful Aloe plant has been prized as a healing herbal remedy since ancient times. Not only does it nourish the body from within but also helps to enhance the health and beauty of your face, skin, hair and more.
- Here is why you need to start using Aloe Vera today:
It Fights Aging
- Is rich in vitamins C and E and beta carotene, which lightens blemishes, and takes years off your face.
- Its antimicrobial properties, Reduces Acne and Infection
- It reduces pore size, which helps keep out excess sebum and dirt
- It’s a great natural treatment for acne scars, stretch marks, age spots and freckles.
- Promotes Healthy Hair Growth.
- Prevents Dandruff.
- Conditions the Hair and Scalp.
Beauty Hooked Recommends these Aloe Vera products:
Conatural Organic Aloevera Gel for Rs. 940/-(Click HERE to Shop)
The Body Shop Cream Aloe Soothing Night Cream for Rs. 3,295/-(Click HERE to Shop)
Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Lotion for Rs. 149/-(Click HERE to Shop)
Black is going to be the new white…. Well not necessarily new as Cleopatra obsessed over this beauty ingredient for years! Introducing the gritty black ingredient that will purify your skin and hair: Activated Charcoal, which is going to be the next big beauty rave in 2019!
Here is why activated charcoal is worth trying:
- Reduces pore size.
- When used as a mask it binds to dirt and impurities and helps pull them out of your pores.
- Balances oil in the skin, reducing excess oil to leave skin smooth, clean and fresh feeling.
- Treats acne when used in soap form
- Excellent gentle exfoliator
- Shampoos with activated charcoal can gently detox by attracting dirt and oil which is then washed away.
- Treats scalp conditions like Dandruff, oily and itchy scalps.
Who doesn’t want to look forever young? And the thing is you may be buying shitty products that claim youth but the reality is they wont work! Its just great marketing, super packaging, and words on the package that would make you think you have found the one, but in reality you were made a fool. But here is the thing, there is one ingredient you need to look for in the ingredient list to truly know that the anti aging cream would work, and that is: Retinol.
Retinol helps you shed years on your face by lifting your skin!
Here is why Retinol based creams are a must have for everyone:
- It Lifts the Contours of the face by up to 0.40mm while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It Promote cell renewal
- It Stimulate the skin from within.
- It Enhances the overall radiance of your skin
- It Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It Boosts collagen production while preventing dryness
- It Strengthens and tightens fibers from inside the layers of your skin to reveal firmer and lifted skin on the outside
Best way to use Retinol based creams:
- Take a pea sized amount of the product
- Apply every night on thoroughly cleansed skin
- Massage in a circular, outward, motions till it is fully absorbed
Beauty Hooked Recommends this Retinol based Cream:
Ponds Age Miracle Cell Regen Deep Action Night Cream for Rs. 1,350/-(Click HERE to Shop)
“To get updates on our latest beauty news and releases, click on the bell icon above to get notified!
*Disclaimer: All articles published on Beauty Hooked are based on heavy and thorough research by our beauty consultants, makeup artist and experts. All products recommended have been tried and tested by us personally and only then recommended to you. All these products, at the prices presented, are as of the publication date of the article. Prices presented in the article may vary across retailers in Pakistan depending on the retailer’s margin.”