The last thing you need is cakey makeup on your radar, during the summer especially, because your makeup will just drip everywhere… and trust us, it won’t make the nicest impression. A quick and easy makeup look is exactly what you need to keep your makeup game consistent for the summer.
And the best part…? You won’t need several makeup products, to achieve such a look, therefore, you can save all those extra allowances on new shoes or treating yourself to a spa day! You just need to invest in a superb moisturizer, a light bb cream, something to fill your eyebrows with, waterproof mascara, a popping blusher, and some awesome lipsticks/ lip stains.
A quick summer fix?
1. Eyebrows – Filling in your eyebrows can quickly transform your face with the use of a single makeup product because your face automatically looks crisp and polished!
2. Concealer – Applying concealer to those “designer” bags you have under your eyes can instantly transform you from zombie-like to actual human being and instantly brighten up your face!
3. Pop of color – For a look that is fresh yet subtle, a little blush on your cheeks will do no harm!
NADA BUTT’S PRODUCT LIST:
- Too Faced Cosmetics chocolate bar palette
- Wet n wild pressed powder
- MAC Cosmetics highlighter
- Makeup Revolution Makeup concealer
- Urban Decay Cosmetics naked concealer
- Rivaj Cosmetics lip tint
- Tarte cosmetics palette
Below you can view the quick and easy tutorial by our Pro-on-board Nada Butt!
To check out our previous takeovers by our awesome Pro-on-boards and SUBSCRIBE to our awesome YouTube Channel Click Here!
Oh, and If you like this pro-on-board as much as we did, then make sure you follow her on her social mediums…
Comment below and let us know which other topics YOU would like us to cover?