If you lived with parents who would always taunt you with the words such as “Shaadi ke baad”… well, post-bridal your wildest desires can actually come true now! Once your wedding is over… it’s the beginning of a new chapter in your life and your post-bridal self-deserves a fresh, new and upcoming makeup look.
If you’re always wanted to dye your hair blue, but your parents wouldn’t let you… go for it! If you’ve wanted to cut those long luscious locks off into a trendy bob, but you didn’t hold the courage to… go for it. If you want to experiment with your makeup game, but never got the chance too… go for it! Our point is, you should be whoever you desire to be… and your newlywed bae will simply just have to accept that.
Our Pro-on-board Eraj Hanif attempted her version of a post-bridal makeup routine on herself and of course, we’re sharing it with you!
- Your post bridal makeup kit should comprise all the necessary items to brighten you up in a few minutes and with little efforts.
- Do not go over the top with your post bridal makeup… Keep it simple and chic.
- A natural, no make up look will also complement your fuss-free & elegant post bridal attire.
- But at the same time if you’re all about having a bold makeup look, then you should go for it!
PRO-ON-BOARDS ERAJ HANIF’S PRODUCT LIST:
1. Morphe Brushes Jaclyn Hill and ’39a dare to create’ palette
2. Urban Decay Cosmetics naked 2 palette
3. Maybelline New York foundation, age rewind concealer, mascara and primer
4. Kryolan Pakistan sticks to conceal and correct
5. Lashes by Shop Salwa Admaney
6. FentyBeauty highlighter
7. Masarrat Misbah Makeup blush
8. Revolution Makeup contour kit
9. Airspun loose powder
10. INGLOT lipsticks n eye primer n shimmer eyeshade
11. Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow
12. Huda Beauty lipgloss
13. lip palette by freedom pro artist
14. Urban Decay Cosmetics heavy glitter liner
15. INGLOT and BH Cosmetics Brushes
Here you can view Eraj’s full makeup tutorial. To check out our previous takeovers by our awesome Pro-on-boards and SUBSCRIBE to our awesome YouTube Channel:
Oh, and If you like this pro-on-board as much as we did, then make sure you follow her on her social mediums…
Comment below and let us know which other topics YOU would like us to cover?