Over the years, we have been hearing about the immense benefits of drenching our hair with all kinds of oil to make them beautiful! From coconut oil to black seed oil to jojoba oil all have been praised and used for hair, but there is one oil in particular that is really on the news for hair growth – Castor oil. Many people have experienced great results after applying castor oil on hair & eyebrows. Read on to find out what the hype is all about!
Pros of using Castor oil
- Most oils are generally very fatty but castor oil has a composition of proteins, vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants that works wonderfully to nurture the scalp and replenish the fragile hair follicles. At the same time promoting hair growth.
- Castor oil contains ricinoleic acid that helps to improve blood circulation in the scalp which helps to provide nutrition to the hair follicles and make them stronger and be less prone to breakage!
- Castor oil is basically a humectant which basically means that it locks in moisture and shine
- Little castor oil will go a long way, you dont have to drench in castor oil for it to be effective. Just use it in moderation
- Castor oil enhances & increases the absorption of other products, it will be a good idea to use the oil which will help the subsequent products to absorb better
Cons of using castor oil
- There is also belief that castor oil doesnt do alot for hair growth, it does have antimicrobial properties that fight off bacteria and fungal growth on the scalp which prevent inflammation
How can you incorporate castor oil
AURA CRAFT CASTOR OIL, Rs.450. To shop, click HERE
Have you tried using castor oil for hair growth? Let us know in the comments below!