For a healthy skin game, you would apply your moisturizer during the day, and the same logic would apply for the night. By now, we expect you all to be Pros at knowing how to CTM before going to bed (If you’re wondering what the heck is CTM!?) then shame on you…
It’s Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing! And, your skin will really thank you for it the next morning, it should be incorporated into your daily routine as a daily task…
At Beauty Hooked, we’ve compiled the ultimate guide to the night creams designed for you according to your skin type!
The Difference between Day & Night creams?
During the day, your skin is exposed to UV rays, pollution, and environmental factors, all of which can wreak havoc on your skin if it’s not adequately protected. And, most of these day creams are formulated to defend your skin against such assailants.
During the night, your whole body regenerates itself, which includes the skin! Hence we require a cream which is packed with a higher concentration of ingredients and the consistency of night cream tends to be thicker and heavier.
The difference is between the purpose, the texture, and the consistency of day versus night creams, you can use a day cream as a night cream but you should avoid trying to use a night cream as your daily go-to moisturizer…
If you’re wondering which one is best suited for your skin?
Beauty Hooked Approved Night Creams:
If you have normal skin, then the rest of us are very jealous, as you girls don’t have problematic skin and you need not worry about a product being suited to your specific skin type.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Night Cream – Rs. 2,090/
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream – Rs. 7,864/
- Olay Complete Care Night Cream for Normal/Dry/Combination Skin – Rs. 699/
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Moisture Rich Night Cream – Rs. 1690/
If you have sensitive skin, then you probably have to be extra careful about what you apply to your face.
- Cetaphil Rich Hydrating Night Cream – Rs. 2,500/
- The Body Shop Aloe Face Cream – Rs, 2,090/
- Physiogel Daily Defence Replenishing Night Cream – Rs. 1650/
If you’ve been battling acne your whole life, girl hang in there, a good CTM routine should make a wondrous difference.
- L’Oreal Youth Code Youth Boosting Night Cream – (Rs. 1,000 – Rs. 2,000)
You hate your skin during the winter time because it spikes up to become extra dry, and you just require a simple solution!
- E.L.F Nourishing Night Cream – Rs. 2,150/
- Nivea Cold Cream – Rs. 150/
- Janssen Night Cream – Rs. 5,570/
If you feel that you could probably fry an egg on your face because it’s that oily, then no worries, there are products out there that can help a great deal.
- Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Cream & Face Moisturizer – (Rs. 1,000 – Rs. 2,000)
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex – Rs. 8,000
- Neutrogena Light Night Cream – Rs. 900/
Your skin isn’t oily but it isn’t normal either…
- Mario Badescu’s Seaweed Night Cream – Rs. 2,500/
You want to rock a whiter and brighter complexion the next day…
- Golden Pearl whitening cream – Rs. 270/
- Parley Herbal whitening cream – Rs. 240/
- Eveline White Extreme 3D Deep Whitening Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream – Rs. 1,030/
You require something to set back all those wrinkles that keep appearing on your face.
- Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm & Lift Night Cream – (Rs. 1,000 – Rs. 2,000)
Even though aging is an inevitable process, you want something that will slow down the aging process.
- Skin Deep Vitamin E Night Cream – Rs. 999/
- CoNatural Skin Renew Organic Age Defying Cream – Rs. 2,299/
- Oriflame New Optimals Age Revive Anti-Ageing Night Cream – Rs. 1,849/
Comment below and let us know which night cream is YOUR favourite!?