We’ve all seen those perfect & flawless eyes on Instagram… with the perfect winged liner and the perfectly placed false lashes! If you desire to attempt your eye makeup and wish to achieve it every time, then you’ve come to the right place!
Eye makeup doesn’t need to be considered as rocket science… it just requires some awesome blending skills, the right tools, the right makeup products and the willingness! At Beauty Hooked, our Pro-on-Board Mahnoor Raza showed us how to attempt the perfect eyeshadow tutorial for beginners… and of course, we’re sharing it with you!
1. Start off by priming your eyelids with an eye primer and by defining your outer corner with a black kohl pencil.
2. Extend the outer corner of your eye with a black eye-shadow in the upward direction and draw a line midway towards your crease.
3. Then, take a blending brush and blend all the harsh lines. (Tip: Use a brown eyeshadow for easy blending).
4. Next, take a color of your choice (we used blue) and use it as a transition shade between the outer and inner corners of your eye, and blend the edges.
5. Apply a light golden eye-shadow on your inner corner to open up your eye. If your outfit is more towards the silver side, you can also use a silver shadow for this step instead of gold.
6. Lastly, finish off the look with an eyeliner, eyelashes and some highlighter under your eyebrow.
Below is the eye makeup look she attempted on herself… which you can attempt on YOURSELF TOO! By following the instructions in her tutorial, further below.
PRO-ON-BOARDS MAHNOOR RAZA’S PRODUCT LIST:
- Morphe Palettes
- Ben Nye Banana Powder
- Essence Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade
- LA Girl Pro-Conceal
Here you can view our Pro-on-boards awesome tutorial! Oh, and If you like this pro-on-board as much as we did, then make sure you follow her on her social mediums… AND, to check out our previous takeovers by our awesome Pro-on-boards and SUBSCRIBE, Click Here!
Comment below and let us know which other topics YOU would like us to cover?