Are you constantly under stress due to work, studies or family? Do you have little or no sleep? Well you arent any different from most of us. While stress is something that comes with responsibility, what also comes with it are dark circles! Those dreaded circles that make you look like a panda! Lack of sleep and stress arent the only reasons why we get dark circles, it can be totally genetic, we inherit our parents thin skin under the eyes or increased pigment in that area. Whatever the reason might be, we want to get rid of them for sure! We have for you some tips & tricks you can practice to defeat those circles, so keep on reading.
- Use creams with retinoid in them: If the skin under your eyes is thin, opt for creams that have retinoid in them, these creams stimuate collagen production, making the skin less thin and the dark circles less visible.
- Use vitamin C: If the pigmentation under your eyes is really dark, try using products that have lightening agents in them, vitamin C or kojic acid both have lightening properties. With time they will lighten the under eye area but you have to wear sunscreen once oyu have applied a lightening agent.
- Use a night cream: Night creams for eyes are designed to specifically target the under eyes & puffiness. Invest in a good brand and use it regularly.
- Pay attention to your diet: Try having a diet that is enriched with vitamin C, it helps in collagen production which keeps the skin hydrated & healthy thus keeps the dark circles away.
- Be gentle while removing makeup: Dont be too harsh on your overall and especially under the eyes while removing makeup, dont rub with alot of force otherwise it will cause inflammation to the skin under the eyes.
If nothing works, know that there is always makeup to rely on. While you work on permanently removing your dark circles, you have primers, foundations and concealers to temporary hide your circles, here are some BeautyHooked recommended concealers:
MAYBELLINE INSTANT AGE REWIND ERASER DARK CIRCLES CONCEALER, Rs.1,499/-To shop, click HERE
MAYBELLINE FIT ME CONCEALER, Rs.1,399/-
To shop, click HERE
LA GIRL HD PRO CONCEALER, Rs.700/-
To shop, click HERE
What techniques do you use to reduce your dark circles?
*Disclaimer: All articles published on Beauty Hooked are based on heavy and thorough research by our beauty consultants, makeup artist and experts. All products recommended have been tried and tested by us personally and only then recommended to you. All these products, at the prices presented, are as of the publication date of the article. Prices presented in the article may vary across retailers in Pakistan depending on the retailer’s margin.0