Bronzer has become the ultimate product in every girl’s make up routine to look glamorous and elegant. Selecting a perfect shade of bronzer according to your skin tone is the first step. If you don’t select bronzer keeping in mind the foundation you apply and the natural skin tone you have, your face looks cakey and overdone. If your skin has warm undertones, you’re lucky because the majority of golden brown shades will work magically. For skin with beige undertones, try warm peach shades that have a tan to soft brown undertone.
Technique To Apply Bronzer Perfectly.
- Get a bronzer 1 shade darker than your skin tone.
- Use a wide powder brush with a rounded top
- Rub brush on the bronzer delicately to get appropriate amount
- Apply the bronzer to top of your forehead
- Apply the bronzer to your cheekbones from temple to half way down
- Apply the bronzer to your jawline to define the face look.
Selecting Perfect Bronzer According To Your Skin Type:
- Powdered bronzers are a safe bet for normal, oily, or combination skin,
- Consider cream or fluid bronzers for normal to dry skin,
- Powders, gels, and liquid bronzers are ideal for very oily or breakout-prone skin
Okay! We get it! After knowing all this, now you need bronzer and start doing make up. No Worries! WE have it all here for YOU!!
Beauty Hooked Recommended Bronzers:
MAKEUP REVOLUTION BRONZER BRONZE KISS
To SHOP MAKEUP REVOLUTION BRONZER BRONZE KISS (Rs475), Click HERE
RIMMEL COSMETIC STAY MATTE BRONZER
To SHOP RIMMEL COSMETIC STAY MATTE BRONZER (Rs825), Click HERE
BEAUTY UK MATTE BRONZER
To SHOP BEAUTY UK MATTE BRONZER (Rs890), Click HERE
MAX FACTOR CRÈME BRONZER
To SHOP MAX FACTOR CRÈME (Rs1,990), Click HERE
COLOR STUDIO BRONZER
To SHOP COLOR STUDIO BRONZER (Rs1,200), Click HERE
Excited To BUY ??? Go Get It And Flaunt Your Diva Vibe Everyday !!!
*Disclaimer: All articles published on Beauty Hooked are based on heavy and thorough research by our beauty consultants, makeup artist and experts. All products recommended have been tried and tested by us personally and only then recommended to you. All these products, at theprices presented, are as of the publication date of the article. Prices presented in the article may vary across retailers in Pakistan depending on the retailer’s margin.”0