Make up brushes travel from makeup bag, to your beauty products, onto your face, and then sometimes sit on your vanity or bathroom counter. We all are busy with our lives and cleaning them is a lazy task from which we all usually RUN. They come into contact with so many different surfaces that they’re bound to encounter some bacteria too. A study found that after one month, uncleaned makeup brushes hold more bacteria than researchers were even able to measure. Isn’t this shocking? You should make sure that you wash your brushes at least once a week or maybe even spot clean them each day between uses.
Cleaning your makeup brushes might seem like a hard work, but once you start doing it regularly, you may notice that you experience skin irritation, clogged pores, and acne lesser regularly. Clean makeup brushes are part of a healthy skincare routine, and they are worth the time it takes to make this happen.
Here are 2 simple ways to clean your brushes.
First Way To Clean:
- Wet the bristles with lukewarm water.
- Place a drop of makeup brush cleanser, soap or shampoo into the palm of your hand.
- Gently massage the tips of the bristles in your palm.
- Rinse the bristles.
- Squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.
- Reshape the brush head.
- Let the brush dry with its bristles hanging off the edge of a counter, thereby allowing it to dry in the correct shape. Never let your brushes dry on a towel.
Second Way To Clean
- Run the bristles of the brushes under lukewarm water.
- Fill a small bowl or cup with some water, if you prefer to dip the brush.
- Pour some baby shampoo to the water, if you’re using a bath
- Dip the brush into the mixture and swirl
- Remove the brush from the mixture, if you used one
- Rinse the bristles under lukewarm water
- Pat the bristles dry.
- Let the brushes dry
If you girls are looking for amazing brushes which are easy to wash and brushes bristles don’t get harsh after washing them. Here are some options to buy from.
ANTONYM BLUSH BRUSH
To shop ANTONYM BLUSH BRUSH (rs 2,590) , Click HERE
ANTONYM COUTURE BRUSH
To SHOP Antonym Couture Brush #3 (Rs2,590), Click HERE
BEAUTIFY BY AMNA BRUSH SET
To Shop BEAUTIFY BY AMNA BRUSH SET (Rs 3500), Click HERE
BEAUTIFY BY AMNA ELITE BRUSHES SET (11PCS)
To shop BEAUTIFY BY AMNA ELITE BRUSHES SET (4,500), Click HERE
COLOR STUDIO BRUSHES DOME
To Shop COLOR STUDIO BRUSHES DOME (Rs 1,250), Click HERE
GRAB your favorite make-up brush before the are sold out!
*Disclaimer: All articles published on Beauty Hooked are based on heavy and thorough research by our beauty consultants, makeup artist and experts. All products recommended have been tried and tested by us personally and only then recommended to you. All these products, at the prices presented, are as of the publication date of the article. Prices presented in the article may vary across retailers in Pakistan depending on the retailer’s margin.”