Did you know that eyes are the first place, where women begin to show signs of unwanted ageing, dark circles, crows feet, and sagging.“Eye care should start in the twenties,” says Dr. Howard Sobel, director of the New York Institute of Aesthetic Dermatology. Ultraviolet rays and environment is one of the main reasons for fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, so the earlier you start wearing protective sunglasses and sunscreen around the eyes, the better.
SO! we thought! why not give you an expert tested eye care guideline that will help you in your daily routines.
We cannot stress enough how important it is to start using a good eye cream in your twenties as most dermatologists suggest. The area around eye is very delicate and can get damaged easily. Eye creams are designed to hydrate this soft skin area, and usually help maintain moisture levels that prevent wrinkles, crows feet and sagging.
Beauty Hooked Recommended Eye Creams:
- White Tea Eye Cream by Mana Beauty (Rs. 1,700/-) is our top pick for eye care. Its silky smooth texture helps in fighting signs of early ageing visible around the eyes. It is enriched with soothing wild rose to nourish and lighten the delicate eye area.To Shop Mana Beauty White Tea Eye Cream, click HERE.
- Loreal Revitalift Filler [Ha] Revolumizing Eye Cream (Rs 3,399/-) with revolutionary formula gives your eyes a fresh look immediately. Now we know that women take extra care of everything, and when it comes to their skin, they should always choose always the best. It revitalizes and re-plumps the under eye area and starts removing ageing signs after only a few applications. This bad boy is highly recommended by our beauty experts to enhance the freshness of eye area.To Shop Loreal Revitalift Filler [Ha] Revolumizing Eye Cream, Click HERE
- Karin Herzog Eye Cream Correct & Treat (Rs. 4,050/-) is enriched with nourishing vitamins that are necessary for the delicate area around eyes. It gives your eyes and instant boost and revamps the bags below eye area.To Shop Karin Herzog Eye Cream Correct & Treat, Click HERE
Eye balm helps in maintaining the eye area and keeps it fresh and wrinkle free. To avoid early signs of ageing, it is important to include eye balm in your daily night skin care routine. Wipe off your make-up with cleanser, and apply the balm to moisturise your skin. Do not forget that eyes are a very important part of looking young and beautiful.
Beauty Hooked Recommended Eye Balms:
- Revitalising Eye Balm by Aura Crafts (PKR 1,400/-). If you are all about natural and organic, say goodbye to tired puffy and wrinkled eyes with this 100% natural revitalising Eye Balm. This overnight balm from Aura Crafts contains age-defying properties of green tea and aloe vera to instantly and effectively de-puff, hydrate and tighten the thin skin around the eyes.To SHOP Aura Crafts eye balm, Click HERE
- Bontanical Wonders Avocado and Orange Eye Treatment (PKR 950) is love! This Vitamin C rich moisturising eye treatment, formulated with avocado oil, targets signs of ageing and removes dark circles. Vitamin C is required to make collagen, a protein that provides structure to your eyes, and avocado oil helps eliminate dark circle patches.This product works in reducing eyes puffiness, wrinkles and so much more.To SHOP Botanical Wonders Avocado and Orange Eye Treatment , Click HERE
- Elemis Pro Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment (PKR 10,166/-) is an improved eye treatment that targets fine lines and wrinkles formed due to environmental factors. It helps in rejuvenating the skin around eye area, makes it firm for a more youthful appearance. This product comes in serum consistency which makes it easier to apply. It contains Padina Pavonica and Blue Flower Linseed which helps the skin tone up and firm up. The combination of exceptional moisturiser and regeneration complex supports fragile skin without harming it.To SHOP Elemis Pro Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment, Click HERE
Before applying eye cream, it is highly important to prepare your skin to glow from inside. The main purpose of an eye mask is to rejuvenate your tissue cells and give the delicate skin around the eyes a new life. It is important to include eye masks in your weekly skin care so you look fresh even without make up.
Beauty Hooked Recommended Eye Masks
- Garnier Eye Sheet Mask (PKR 220/-) is best for tired dull eyes, this tissue mask enriched with orange juice and hyaluronic will leave the eye area looking brighter, refreshed and glowing.To SHOP Garnier Eye Sheet Mask , Click HERE
- Garnier Hydra Bomb Sheet Masks (PKR 309/-) are Water Based Sheet Masks. They are super hydrating for dry and dull skin. It contains pomegranate extract, hyaluronic acid, and plant serum, which helps hydrate the skin and reduces open pores and dark circles. This mask provides a soothing burst of hydration and fresher, softer, more radiant skin. This mask also helps to prevent moisture loss throughout the day. Apply for 15 minutes and let the serum absorb into your skin and do the work. All you need is to Relax!To SHOP Garnier Hydra Bomb Sheet Masks, Click HERE
Sun glasses are the best accessory to protect your eyes from ultraviolet rays. They protect the sensitive area around the eyes that can be damaged by direct sunlight. Sunglasses can complement any outfit and make it even more stylish.
They are the basic accessory to protect your vision from outer factor . Every summer brings new and exciting trends and sunglasses are now a major part of high street fashion.
Top sunglass trends for Summer 2019 include:
1. Cat-eye sunglasses
2. Retro sunglasses
3. 90s skinny sunglasses, clear and nude sunglasses.
Thats all from us girls! Don’t forget to tell us your favourite product to protect your eyes in the comments below!!!
*Disclaimer: All articles published on Beauty Hooked are based on heavy and thorough research by our beauty consultants, makeup artist and experts. All products recommended have been tried and tested by us personally and only then recommended to you. All these products, at the prices presented, are as of the publication date of the article and are subject to change.1