Believe it or not, our granny was right! DIY’s do work…. well, at least some. And we never believed it either until we tried, tested and loved these Beauty DIYs that were equally good, if not better, than some of the beauty products that we use!
Presenting are our top 4 favorite tried and tested DIYs.
DIY Homemade Face Mask For Skin Whitening
Is your skin too dull and are you are worried its not looking fresh or glowing? Then we have an absolute amazing DIY for you:
- 1 tbsp gram flour
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 1 teaspoon organic milk
- Few drops of lemon
- Mix the turmeric powder with the gram flour
- Slowly add yogurt followed by milk
- Mix until you get a smooth paste
- Add few drops of lemon and mix again
- Apply this paste on your face and leave it on for five minutes
- Wet your fingertips and massage your face in a gentle circular motion to remove dead skin. Keep massaging for a few minutes
- Rinse with lukewarm water first and then with cool water. Pat dry with a clean towel
If you think you don’t want to make the effort, here is a product quick fix that we highly recommend:
- Conatural Instant Glow Face Mask with Radiance (To Purchase, CLICK here)
If you have skin that looks very dull and dehydrated, this mask leaves your skin looking fresh with a glow on your face.
DIY Lip Scrub
Are your lips too dry or turning dark? We have an awesome DIY for that.
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Squirt of honey
- Vanilla extract
- Any liquid food color (optional)
- Mix the sugar and honey in a bowl
- Add the vanilla extract into the mixture and blend well
- Add a few drops of food color and stir well
- Apply this scrub with a clean finger on your lips, and let the exfoliating sugar scrub away any dead skin
- After using this scrub, moisturize your lips with a lip balm
Finding this DIY too difficult to make? Well we have a quick fix recommendation:
- Conatural Natural Lip Scrub (Click HERE to purchase)
This Organic lip scrub helps keep your lips bright, polished, and supple.
DIY Hair Mask
- 2 Egg
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Combine three tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil with two eggs and yogurt
- Apply the mixture to your hair
- Let the mixture sit for 20 minutes before rinsing in the shower
Or you can go for a quick fix. For that we recommend:
- QOD Argan Hair Mask Treatment (Click HERE to purchase)
This hair mask gives you smooth silky hair. It has rich protein ingredients which regenerate the hair fiber and leaves your hair with the ultimate hair shine.
DIY Body Scrub
Is your Body too oily or do you have back acne and marks all over your skin? Then this DIY will solve your problem:
- 4 tbsp Oatmeal
- 4 tbsp Brown sugar
- Olive oil/coconut oil
- Mix the sugar and oatmeal in a bowl.
- Add the coconut/olive oil into the mixture and blend well.
- Apply this scrub with a clean finger, and let the exfoliating sugar scrub away any dead skin.
For a quick fix to the above DIY we an amazing recommendation for you:
- Mana Awaken Body Scrub (Click HERE to purchase)
Mana’s Body scrub is rich in minerals and is excellent for scrubbing away any dead skin and for brightening up the body skin.
Thats a wrap on our end girls! Recommend some of your tried, tested and loved DIYs in the comments below.0