Nose contouring can be confusing. Not all types of nose can be contoured the same way! So we have simplified nose contouring for you.
There are 6 nose types. Contouring is done to hide the undesirable features and highlighting is done to divert attention towards desirable features. The combination of the two helps to draw attention away from the undesirable features and encourage it towards the desirable features, giving the illusion of perfect facial features.
- A short nose must be highlighted at the tip to make it look longer and contoured towards the sides.
- A long and narrow nose must never be highlighted at the tip otherwise it will look more long.
- A turned up nose can be contoured at the tip to bring it down. An aquiline nose is also called a crooked nose, where there is a protruding bone. To give it the illusion of a perfect nose, you must contour the crooked area.
- A bulbous nose is relatively angular as compared to other nose shapes, therefore we contour the overall shape to draw attention away from it.
- An asymmetrical nose may result from injuries or deformities. Contouring can also correct such problem by creating the illusion of a perfect nose shape.
While contouring, you must start with cream contour and blend it with a beauty blender. Always set your cream contour with powder contour. For highlighting , you can use a one to two shades lighter concealer and a shimmery highlighter. Both work together to attract attention towards desirable features.
You can also use these contouring and highlighting shades to set your eyes before eye makeup and to build your crease. Cream contour brown shades are also an excellent option to fill in your brows. This product wont budge and will give your brows the same look as a brow pomade would! Don’t be afraid to multitask with these products ladies. They are totally worth it!
Beauty Hooked recommends:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit for Rs.8,200(Click HERE to buy)
Makeup Revolution Ultra Cream Contour Kit Lightening Contour F01 for Rs.750(Click HERE to Buy)
Elf Contour Palette for Rs1,295(Click HERE to Buy)
Contour and highlight palette:Makeup Revolution Ulta Contour Palette for Rs1,500(Click HERE to Buy)
Contour brush kit:Mac Nutcracker Sweet Contour Brush Kit for Rs9,950(Click HERE to Buy)
Contour brush kit:Makeup Revolution Precision Contour Set for Rs3,200(Click HERE to Buy)
Contour brush kit:Makeup Revolution Ultra Metals Go Contouring for Rs3,000(Click HERE to Buy)
Face blender:Beauty Blender Original Single for Rs2,600(Click HERE to Buy)
We have simplified nose contouring for you. Now don’t be afraid to play with your contour palettes. Let us know your thought in the comments. Happy Contouring!