At Beauty Hooked, we’ve compiled the ultimate go-to tips to caring for your hands and feet.
1. Pick an aroma free, saturating hand cleanser and utilize warm water as opposed to high-temperature water, pat your hands dry as opposed to rubbing them with a towel.
2. Toss on a couple of elastic gloves when cleaning, washing dishes or submerging your hands in water. This shields your hands from drying out and keeps brutal chemicals from coming into contact with your skin.
3. Load up with the lotion subsequent to washing your hands, showering or doing any other errands that leave your hands wet. Make sure you apply a lotion which is not as saturating and does contain petrolatum or glycerin.
4. Peel your hands when you see the development of dry and flaky skin. Blend a tablespoon of sugar with a couple of drops of olive oil and scrub it to clean your hands for around two minutes. Wash it off and pat your hands dry. Don’t forget to follow up with lotion!
5. Give your hands an overnight moisturizing treatment by applying a thick layer of cream or hand balm and after that slipping a thick combine of cotton socks over your hands. Do this before you sleep and when you wake up your hands will be delicate and smooth.
6. Shield your hands from the cold, Wearing gloves in the cool winter, goes a long way, to keep your hands from dryness and the frosty temperatures.
7. Wear shoes that fit! Shoes that are too enormous or too tight cause erosion, which can further cause calluses on the feet.
8. Wash your feet with warm water and a mild cleanser. And refrain from using high-temperature water, which tends to dry out your skin. Shed the dead, flaky skin on your feet by utilizing a loofah.
9. Dry your feet after washing.
- Apply a hydrating foot cream promptly after washing your feet, to prevent dryness and hydrate.
- Utilize a saturating foot cream no less than twice daily to keep your skin hydrated.
10. Soak your feet when you feel your feet are particularly unpleasant and dry.
- Put your feet in a tub or bowl with warm water.
- Add 1/4 of a glass of white vinegar and soak for 10 to 15 minutes up to three times each week.
- Peel in the wake of drenching.
- Dry your feet altogether and apply lotion.
11. Treat an extreme overnight Moisturizing treatment
- Blend 1/4 of a container of olive oil with a couple of drops of white vinegar and nectar in a bowl.
- Apply the blend onto your feet.
- Wrap your feet in plastic wrap and slip on thick cotton socks before making a beeline for bed.
- Remove the socks and plastic wrap the following day and guaranteed, the dry and flaky skin will be gone… leaving the smooth, soft and silky skin on your feet.
For BEST Hand care products click Here
For BEST Foot care products click Here
Comment below and let us know which other topics would you like us to cover?